Property & Estate Agency
Walker & Sharpe provide an extensive range of property and estate agency services. Our dedicated Property Manager advises and assists selling or letting clients with the marketing of their properties. Our knowledgeable and experienced Property Solicitors will take care of the legal work and will provide guidance and advice throughout the process.
The work we carry out in relation to residential property includes:-
- estate agency,
- purchase, sale and remortgaging of property, including equity release work,
- purchase and sale of building plots,
- residential lettings,
- general conveyancing.
The work carried out by our Commercial Property Department includes the purchase, sale and dealings (including voluntary Land Registration) with commercial property such as:-
- licensed premises including public houses, restaurants and hotels,
- rural property, such as estates, farms and other agricultural property,
- energy renewable schemes, such as wind farms and micro hydro projects windfarms,
- salmon fisheries,
- caravan and leisure parks,
- building development land,
- commercial, residential and agricultural lettings,
- commercial lending security work.
Landlord and tenant
We advise and assist in lease work involving the creation, factoring and termination of leases for both domestic and commercial property, covering issues such as rental collection, property maintenance, landlord/tenant dispute resolution and the taking of action to recover arrears of rent and possession of let premises.
For more information about any of our property & estate agency services and how we can help you, please get in touch.